Thursday, April 30, 2009

:D

YOYOYOYO!~

I'm LINGHUI. :D TaniaLim wants me to help her update her blog again! See, she's getting lazy again! LOL. & she want me to blog as long as a compo yo. I'm like gg to run out of brain cells you see.



10mins later......


Okay, on Monday I'm so nice, kind, lovely(quote from her previous post X:) to acc her to get her lost Ez-link card replaced. :D We went for lunch after tht, we have our fav. food, MeeHoonKuey. :D I'm even nicer, lovable to buy her, her fav. banana sweets from Minitoon. :D How can she not love me right right. :D okay, I sound super BHB. X:
She is now studying v v v v v hard for MYE, she is rly studying v hard! She hope tht MYE will be over like tmr?! Cus its rly giving her a lot a lot of stress! She even hope tht O level will end as soon as th day ends. & go TP w her lovely friend, TANLINGHUI. :D
She even said tht she is gg to train me to play volleyball. I even laugh till I fall off th chair! Okay, I hope she can train me till I know how to play, so I can play w her. HAHA.
Anw, we wants to catch 17again! Zac Efron is v hot!

Okay, my brain cells are all dead now. X:

TANLINGHUI(:

No comments: